Saturday, May 3, 2014

Shaved Ice

Our favorite shaved ice shack opened up this week.  We, of course, went as soon as we heard.  I guess everybody else in town knows it's the best because we had to wait in line for a good half hour.  But it was totally worth it.  

I got my favorite, red raspberry.  I'm a fan of red.  Heber got peach with ice cream and Leo got orange.  It was gone in about two minutes.  He really is my son. 

It's been interesting experiencing some things that we loved about Logan with our kids.  Summer really is the best time here.  I'm looking forward to free concerts at the Tabernacle, picnics in Hydro Park, the farmers market and yes, many many more snow cones to come!  I may even branch out and get a different kind.  Nah, don't mess with perfection.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm trying to tell where this is! I think by the Taco Time sign behind you it's by Hastings on 400 n? Do tell!