Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Life Lately in May

It's been crazy the past few weeks.  I am running around like crazy and still don't get everything done.  Hopefully no one will remember that there always seemed to be a sink full of dirty dishes and laundry yet to be folded. 
We have been doing some really fun things lately.  I signed Leo up for a music class and he and Amy have really enjoyed it.  Amy will quietly watch the whole hour.  Leo thinks we are going to music class every time we leave the house.  He likes it and calls it "moo-sic class."  Last week, I was driving over to my dance class to meet Heber and trade the kids.  Leo thought we were going to music class and was distraught when he couldn't go in.  They came in to watch my dance class for a few minutes to calm him down.  He kept pointing and saying, "that's my mom!"  I will hear him singing the songs all week.  
It was my dance recital a month ago.  It went well, with my class performing the best they had ever done.  Heber, who had spent the whole week in DC, wasn't able to make it so Amy got to hang out with me that evening.  My best friend Tami (and her family!!) made it out.  I was so surprised to have her walk up afterward.  She is a good friend.

We officially have a little red haired baby and it makes me happy.  She is so fun right now.  She is batting at toys and exploring.  She likes to chew on everything.  She's been sleeping through the night. 
 Our activity of choice lately has been going on walks.  We've especially liked going out to the River Trail.  Logan doesn't really have a lot of trees but this trail does.  It reminds me of one of our Virginia trails with tall trees and water.   
Heb has been hard at work in the shop, building out molding on our windows. Anything we can do to fancy the place up a bit.  I haven't been out in the glass studio much but I did make these new drawer pulls and am so happy with them. 

No comments: