Thursday, March 14, 2013

Celebrating.....


It was my birthday last week.  Heber gave me a dremel for my glass toolbox.  He loved picking a tool out for my birthday and I love being able to quickly clean out my beads.  Leo helped wrap it.   
We celebrated with a weekend of fun because a birthday should be a week-long event.  Heb and I had a date in Old Town (pretty much our favorite place to go).  And we went to Annapolis, which was supposed to be a balmy 50 degrees but was very cold.  We called it early and headed home. 

It was a good low key birthday.  Would you believe that Leo took a 3 hour nap on my birthday?  Best baby ever.  Which meant that I got to make these. 

1 comment:

Loni said...

So glad you had a happy birfday. We sure love you!

And those earings are FAB!