I found a bike for Leo this weekend.
I volunteered for a
big consignment sale this weekend at a local church. I never thought I
would be a person to buy things second hand but he grows so fast and we
can splurge and buy things that we wouldn't otherwise.
For
the past few days, I thought it might be fun to try to find him a
tricycle. Can you just picture little Leo on a bike? Well, I fought
off the mobs to get this little beauty for $10. It needs a little work,
but Heber spent the day in the garage fixing it up (he loved that). It
will be bright red when he's done with it.
When Leo
came downstairs and saw the bike, you should have seen his sweet little
face. It was this combination of joy and disbelief that this bike was
his. He just loved it. I can't wait to see how he likes it all spiffed
up.



No comments:
Post a Comment