Thursday, November 15, 2012

Reality Check

Did you read my last two posts?  What's come over me, healthcare and politics?  The two topics in the world that I would prefer never to think about.  This must be bad if that's what I write about on my blog.

Well, I guess you could call it a writers block.  I just haven't had much to say.  Or perhaps it's that my life's in a bit of a rut lately.  Leo was sick and teething (best combination ever.), then I was sick, then Leo was sick again.  It's been no fun.  We've been home a lot and had to pass on many of our regular activities.

But, it is good for me to think about what I want to remember, to think it through and write about my life.  It brings clarity and perspective.  So, I'm going to make an effort to write. 

Oh, and preferably about things I actually enjoy.


No comments: