Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Photo Project

I recently completed a project that I have wanted to put together for a long time. Are any of you like me with lists of project ideas that you are wanting to get to? This was a special one because it is a collection of photos of some of the women in my life.

My mom and grandma are some of the most amazing women I have ever met. I was never able to meet my great-grandma but I have heard the stories and come to love the person she was. It is so important to remember where you came from. These are the people who helped to shape me into the person I am today. I am thankful to be part of this line of women.

So here is the finished product. Something to remind me about this heritage. It took a little extra time and effort to find pictures of each of us at about the same age and get them to all look similar, with different backgrounds and lighting but I am really happy with how it turned out.

1 comment:

Man said...

that is the cutest thing ever! I want to do that now.. you have inspired my new project!