So it's been a while. Were we busy at work. Yes, but not too busy. Busy with school? Yes, but again not too bad. We've been out on vacation. Well, and I've been sick, grrr, but I made it through.
Ahh, but isn't it nice to get away? We've been so busy that we haven't taken a trip in quite a while. Summer slipped away as we ran crazy at work and fall has flown by with school.
So, we took a few days in Oregon visiting two sides of the family. It seems like we go to Oregon a lot. I don't mind it at all, beautiful scenery, time with family and some stinking cute kids.
So, here's what we learned while on vacation:
1. Heber really likes Maplenuts.
Me with baby Wren
2. We like kids, who knew?
3. Even with the rain, we like Oregon and found that we dressed like Oregonians.
4. Hippy farms really are delicious, and I want to go back.
We ate at a fantastic community farm. So delicious. They even made blue cheese taste good, which is a miracle.
Out with Nate and Nicki on the town. I so enjoyed getting some time to chat.
And last but not least, Order seafood when in Portland, even if you don't normally like seafood.
Thank you to both families for letting us stay with you.
4 comments:
How fun!!!! I bet it was a total blast!!!!
that first picture is my favorite! Ginch, would you email me your pics? I would love to have them for our fam scrapbook.
Love you and miss you, i wish you could have stayed much longer!!!
I love vacation with family! Love the happiness, the chaos, the chats, the food. Looks like it was a fun trip...
oh how i want to live there someday! glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment