Thursday, November 12, 2009

Moments of Insanity

So, I think I may have gone a little crazy and done something drastic. I don't know what came over me.

I went from this...


To this.


I cut my hair off. All of it. It has never been this short. I wanted a change and I think I'm liking it, so far.

7 comments:

♥Andrea said...

So cute Gen a Wren!! Very sassy :)

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

It's fabulous!

Anonymous said...

It's so cute! I love it!

Ben and Michelle said...

Wow here we come vogue! You look so cute! That makes me want to change my hair too.....

Loni said...

love love LOVE it. and I'm not just saying that. You look so great. I wish I could go to your salon. You look fabulous.

Trent and Richelle said...

I LOVE IT! You look so sophisticated and fashionable.

Trisha said...

It is very cute and sassy! Change is always fun!