Thursday, October 10, 2013

Finds


This has been the best weekend.  I've been looking forward to it for ages.  Not only did some friends come up to visit (yay!), but it was the big consignment sale this weekend.  The big one. 

Let me preface this with I've never really been one to buy things used.  I always felt a little gross going to the Goodwill or to D.I., like I needed to shower after the trip.  There's that smell, you know the one I'm talking about.  They just give me the hebejeebees.  I know that great things can be found there, my sis has lots of great vintage finds.  I just could never get into it. 

And now here we are, I guess it's time to let it out.  I love kids consignment sales here in VA.  They're like crack, I can't stop going thinking I'm going to find that awesome thing. And I found so many great things this weekend.  Clothes, shoes, a train table, a razor scooter for Leo, a swing, some car toys, and the list just goes on.  The best find of the weekend was a HUGE lot of Geo Tracks, I'm talking 4 tupperware bins worth of stuff.  I'm never going to have to buy a train, a road, a remote control car ever.  And it was $40.


Best weekend ever.  Thanks to the Kudins for joining in on the fun with us!

No comments: