Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Whatcha Watching?

Is it just me or is there absolutely nothing to watch on TV lately?  I admit I'm a bit of a TV watcher.  It's relaxing.  Heb's relaxes to video games or cleaning (who is that guy?) and I like to relax to a good show.  But where are they all?

I just can't get into crime dramas - back when I lived here as a single, my roommates would watch Law and Order 24 hours a day.  Yes, it is playing on some channel ALL the time.  I don't really want to see dead bodies, they creep me out.  I'm not one to watch celebrities dance or dive or do anything, really.  Cut these things out and you really are limited as to what to watch.

This stems back to the news that one of my favorite shows got cancelled.  Have you ever watched Drop Dead Diva?  Surprisingly good. It was one of my dad's favorites too. 

So dear readers, what are you watching?  I have netflix too.  What show do you get excited to watch every week?

6 comments:

benana said...

I really like "the good wife", along with like 25 other show. we should talk :)

Loni said...

Psych all 6 seasons. They are hilarious! And clean.

Julie said...

Downton Abbey. You'll be hooked.

Kate said...

Bart and I just got started on Arrested Development (3 seasons, all available on the wonderfully amazing Netflix)...it is just our kind of humor and very addicting as each show builds on the next. Just heard they're about to start another season soon too!

Kate said...

Also heard that the new pbs show, Mr. Selfridge (just started a few weeks ago) is really good. It's about an English department store.

Jodee said...

I've heard Drop Dead Diva was brought back and wasn't cancelled after all. :)