Did you know that there is an organization called "Babywearing International". I sure did not.
This week I attended one of their meetings. I'm on the market to find a new carrier for Leo. A friend recommended the organization and I attended. They did demonstrations on all of the different types of carriers and even helped me to try some out. Really, a helpful service.
What was so entertaining was the people in attendance. I'm pretty sure Leo was the only bottle fed baby in attendance and there were some that were upwards of 4 years old. There were several food allergy kiddos and even a baby sans diaper. In public. On the carpet. While I can understand that there are different parenting styles, wow.
As a parent, I am ever in awe of the resources available to us. But I think I may attend with Leo fully diapered. At least until he's older.

1 comment:
Haha, I do the diaper free baby method too, except that I leave the diaper on.
What kind of carrier did you decide on? I have an Ergo and I love that thing. I use it all the time with Aveline.
Post a Comment