As I sit here writing this, I can feel the baby kicking a lot. He tends to do that when it's about time for lunch. There is something so special about that feeling.
I just can't believe that there are so few weeks left. Five weeks. Crazy. In a short time, our little one will born. All the clothes, the blankets, the diapers will have a person in them.
We have waited so long for this. Just so excited.
6 comments:
Just realized your due month means he'll be born on 11/11! And at 5 weeks...perhaps 11-11-11?
Looking forward to hearing all about him. Until then, keep enjoying those little baby movements; I agree they're the best! :)
I am so thrilled and excited for you and Heber! :)
And very special people are born in November- my dad, my sis, two of our nieces, and a nephew! And now your sweet little one.
:)
That's about sums up what I want to type!
So excited for you sweet lady :)!
:) so happy for you gen.
The first baby is so awesome, everything is so new, you have time to sit & feel the movements & then on the others side, sit & hold the baby. Enjoy him! You really have waited a long time for this.
Post a Comment