Heber has been hard at work down in the garage on a new changing table for our baby.
Before Heber and I were married, Heb did wood working full time some of the summers. He would build the most beautiful things out of wood - tables, shelves, drawers, frames, you name it. It's one of the things I love most about Heb - that he likes to create. There is something about the smell of sawdust that makes me all nostalgic for those times.
In the last few years, there just has not been the time or the space to build things - man, school really took it out of us. One of our big criterias for this move was that there would be a place to do woodworking. Heb has been gradually putting together a shop and has been hard at work in the garage.
Here is the table in progress. There will be drawers for the top two levels and we are painting it white. Isn't it beautiful! I can't wait for it to be done.





7 comments:
wow, that is beautiful. Good work Hebs. Judd wants me to tell you "I'm 4 years old now, not 3 anymore. And I got a new space shuttle and good toys. And thats all." (I asked me what he wanted to put....and there you go :))
it looks so beautiful! can't wait to see the completed nursery! :)
Wow, I had no idea he had that skill/talent. That's so cool!
WOah, super super impressive. It looks really nice and very functional too! Your baby will definitely feel the love. I took a woodworking class once in college and it took me the entire semester to build a small cabinet. :O
nice work hebes! and it is going to match perfect. can't wait to see the nursery, you must post picts. but most of all I can't wait to meet our new baby green. and kiss him up. and I went to anthro tonight, did actually buy something. thanks again GEN!!
Dang, Heber. Can I borrow some of your talent? Runnin' kinda low over here.
That is amazing!! Heber has a gift! Can't wait to see the final product!
Post a Comment