Hmm..I must be settling in here or perhaps I just know what a hassle it is to move and I don't want to do it again for a while. I take it as a sign that I'm liking it here. As with anything new, it took some time to get used to but we are finally moved in and starting to have friends.
Speaking of torch studios, I had a private session this last week. This studio uses a slightly different torch than I'm used to and I needed a bit of a lesson to get me up to speed. It's more powerful and I can work more glass at one time. I came home so inspired last week.
Here's something I learned - COOL!
2 comments:
that bead is so so beautiful! i think i might need to develop a new hobby! :) good thing i know an expert (aka-you)
also thanks for house/plant sitting . . . you guys are the best.
Oh. My. Word. I LOVE IT!!! I have had SO many compliments on the earrings you made- I tell everyone about you and your amazing talent!! Beautiful work sweetie!
Post a Comment