We threw a BBQ at our house and invited several families to make it feel more like a holiday. I succeeded in cooking my first pot of Lawrence Baked Beans, and they were delicious.
We laid out the spread of 7 layer dip, macaroni salad and watermelon.

After we recovered from our food coma, we made our way down to see the fireworks. A 4th is just not complete without fireworks and how could we be so close and not go?

One of the best parts of waiting was spending the evening waiting for fireworks with the family of this little darling. I can't say how nice it is to have some family in the area. We are so thankful to be able to spend time with them. And mooching off their great fireworks viewing spot was not too bad either.
We saw some of the most incredible fireworks I have ever seen. Check this picture. You see how small the Washington Monument looks? The fireworks were huge!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment