Monday, June 13, 2011

The News You've All Been Waiting For....

For almost six years it's been Heber and I and we have loved it. Together we've traveled, killed ourselves in school/work/life, and loved each other through it all. We've embarked on a huge adventure in moving to Virginia and I guess we thought we'd make it even bigger.

Well, the big news is that we're expecting. A new little Green babe will be joining us in November.

We couldn't be happier.

We broke the news to our families on Easter weekend. Easter happens to be one of my favorite times of year. I love the family parties in Ophir canyon, the soft fuzzy decorations and of course the candy.


Granny Barbs, Mom L, Me and Carly. Isn't little Ryder so cute!!

We are all doing great and even felt the baby move a couple of days ago. We're thrilled.

16 comments:

Kate said...

Expecting your first child is such an exciting time. All the best and CONGRATULATIONS~ you're both going to be fantastic parents!

Lacey Sue said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congrats to YOU my dear friend!!! Very, very excited for you and you wonderful sweetheart!!! ;) Enjoy this experience, it has it's definite ups and downs, but over all- what a blessed experience!!!
OH! And I got your FABULOUS earrings in the mail today- I love them, I love them, I LOVE THEM!!! Thank you so much!!!!! Gorgeous work girl!

Ben and Michelle said...

Awww how exciting!! You will be such great parents! Now you can just have your happy little family far far away in VA.

Candyce said...

Yay! You two will be such great parents. Looking forward to lots of fun preggo/baby blog posts from you. Congrats!

Man said...

WAHOO!! Congrats on the baby news! Hope you guys are loving Virginia. :)

Laura said...

Congratulations! Good luck with everything. :)

Anonymous said...

GENTRY!! I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations!!!! We miss you so much and hope you are loving it there!

Carly said...

YAY! it's the best feeling them move, will be such a darling little greeny baby. can't wait to find out what it will be!

oh, any my ry-ry is soo cute. could just eat him up.

Mandi and Adam said...

Congratulations you two! So fun! I hope everything continue to go well for you and that you're getting settled in Virginia.

Mindy said...

YAY!!! I'm late to read the news, but congrats!!! Being a mom is the best, I've never felt so fulfilled and completely happy doing anything as I have these years of being a mom. I know you'll be a great one, and you'll have a little cutie pie for sure! So happy for you!!!

Whit said...

I am SO happy for you!!!!!

You will be an AMAZING Mom!! :)

Belka! said...

Hooray!!! This makes me happy. You guys will make great parents! Miss you.

Julie said...

I am so excited for you two! The first pregnancy is magical (& painful). You will look back at these last 6 years together & be so grateful you had them kidless. It made you grow closer & you got to do so many things that you couldn't have done if you had kids. On to the next adventure! And I for one can't wait to watch it!

Sharon said...

Congrats!! So exciting!! Love you guys and wish you the best! Can't wait to see pics of cutie Baby Green!

Taunya and Ian said...

That is truly the best news ever! I couldn't be more happy for you guys and pray that everything will continue to go well. What a miracle and a blessing this baby is! You guys seem to be in a similar boat as us: graduating, starting a career (finally), moving, getting ready for your first baby. A lot of big, important and exciting things happening all at once. Virginia huh?! Did Heber or you get a job our there? Congrats and good luck with everything!

Sarika said...

Gentri,

Congratulations!! I saw the birth announcement of Leo - he is soo adorable....love those cheeks of his.

I chanced upon this post and was reminds of the fun Easted I spent with your family. I have a picture with your grandparents in that porch.

Just wanted to say hi and wish you well :)

Nice blog!