Monday, May 24, 2010

A Bug

I have the travel bug. I want to go everywhere. I just watched Mama Mia (truly a classic) a few weeks ago and all I want to be is on a Greek Island basking in the blue sky, blue sea and white picturesque buildings. Really, it’s all I can think about. I think it's just summer and I want to get out and see the world. Who wouldn’t want to go there?

Is there somewhere you're dying to go?

3 comments:

Kate said...

My sister has been to Greece and RAVES all about it. With their economy being as bad as it is right now, maybe you could find a good deal? Let me know if you need any recommends on where to go/stay in Greece. My sister works as a study abroad advisor and could give you some great traveling tips!

me and him said...

oh, that looks so beautiful. i've got the same bug! i made a list when i was young of the places i want to see before i'm thirty...the list might have to shorten now, but i still want to tackle it! next stop for me....ghana!

amb said...

I totally know what you mean! I have that bug too...just no money to feed it! ;) One day though! I'm thinking maybe New Zealand? Ireland?