It's been nearly a year since I started working with glass.
I love, love bead making. I was worried that when it started to get cold that I wouldn't be able to use the torch in the house without proper ventilation. Even through the cold fall, winter, and spring months in Logan, I have been making beads - mostly because I'm married to an engineer. Yes, he concocted a method to allow me to be able to use the torch in the house. It consists of a exhaust fan connected to a dryer hose that connects to a board that covers the winder and takes all of the gases outside. He really is brilliant. I would never think of that.
Here are some of my latest projects.



What projects have you been working on?
3 comments:
Seriously Gen- when are you going to let me PAY YOU FOR SOME JEWELRY?!!? I love your work, it's gorgeous and very unique! Tell me when, where, how much, and I am there to get some!! :)
So AMAZING! What freedom you have to create your own mix of colors and shapes; love it! This month my project has been spring cleaning. I've now re-named that term spring CLEANSING!!!
We missed you at Tammy & Jascha's party last weekend but both Bart and I had a nice time talking with Heber.
Oh my goodness!!! That is so cool. You really do need to set up shop so I can purchase some! They are beautiful!
Post a Comment