Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Color Choices

So I need some help. I'm taking a class where we are designing business cards, our portfolio, basically everything that I would present to a potential employer and I've run into a bit of a wall.

What colors do I use?

I've run through the gammut of colors and just can't settle on anything. Ask me what color to do for my sisters, mom, friends, no problem. Ask me what I am, little bit of a problem.

I've thought and thought about what color describes me as a person but I'd love your feedback. What do you think?

6 comments:

Kate said...

I think your last name says it all!

me and him said...

i'm loving the color on your header. super cute! but i'm not expert on this, i change my mind with every season!

Anonymous said...

I think you should do a burnt orange and olive greenish color! I agree your name says it all!

Candyce said...

I am loving gray right now. I think Gray with a nice celery green or peach or icy blue is pretty. I am like Marcie though, I change my mind with every season!

Loni said...

please gench--you are green through and through, probably with some peachy-pink accents. I'm actually very reminded of your wedding bouquet! love you and happy birthday tomorrow!

James +Tami + Max said...

I was thinking Green to before I read all the comments. Not a dark green but like an apple green. I will think of another color. Remind me... Remember your living room?