I'm not a huge fan of just plain t shirts. I like to wear clothes that have something interesting about them and now I don't have to pay big bucks for them. You all know how much I love a bargain.
I have just been itching to do another shirt since I completed the first one. If I'm not careful, I'll have a whole closet full of embellished t shirts.
6 comments:
So I haven't finished my shirt yet but I am going to when I have a minute to sit down and finish High school musical 3. Anyways, my ward is having a service auction and I am auctioning off one of our shirts. I didn't give a good description so I don't know who will really want it, but i am excited.
and I told my mom about it and she wants to make one now. GOOD PICK GEN!
...super fabulous lady...when you going to make me one (maternity size of course hehehehe). You are so talented, you rock you fashionista you!
look at you! and you got the exact matching fabric? that's amazing! it's so cute gentry. can't wait for you to start selling them. i'd buy a customly cute t-shirt!!
Gentri, this is so cute! I love it! I'll buy one from ya! :)
Love it! I SEW want to learn how to embellish some of the clothes in my closet.
I like last picture looks so beautiful.
Web hosting india
Post a Comment