Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I think I may have created a monster.


I woke up this morning to this.

Yes, Heber was shredding. I ran onto this shredder at the bid sale on campus for cheap and figured I should bring it home. We, like most people, have things that need to be disposed of properly. Little did I know the joy that could be found in a machine that turns crisp sheets of paper into strips.

I think that I could blame it on genetics in this case. Heb's mom is a master shredder in her own right. She would shred for hours, finding the same satisfaction in watching each sheet glide through the opening. After wearing out several wimpy residential shredders, she advanced to the amazo comercial shredder.

Well, I better end this post, I have the strange urge to shred something.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh this made me Laugh out loud! I love you Gentri. Did you know that I blog stalk you? also, I have shredder envy. I want one!