I have always loved Easter. There is something about the decorations, the activities and of course the message of the holiday that really speaks to me.
Traditionally, we have spent the holiday in Grantsville or Salt Lake with our families but the Green's decided to join us in Logan this year. I can't complain. I like cooking a ham and of course making the famous Easter cupcakes.
Heb's parents, siblings and their children spent the day with us in Logan. The weather was beautiful and it turned out to be a really nice day.
I did get to spend the day in Grantsville the week before watching an easter egg hunt with all of my nephews. This is my favorite picture. I love the look of suprise at the egg. So cute. Happy late Easter!
1 comment:
Oh, happy Easter!! You look so cute. I love your outfit.
The bunny one the head really adds a touch.
Post a Comment