Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Recital.

I can't believe that this week has come already. This year is going way too fast. Lucky for me, I have an exciting event this weekend...an irish dance recital. I know what you are thinking, "Dance recital? I thought you were 25." or "Do you really have to wear a leotard in front of people?" Yes, and no not really.

Well folks, it's coming on Saturday at the Wittier Center. Great Celtic music, costumes, and a dance that is so hard I really can't breath after doing it only once, oh and sweaty. But it is pretty darn fantastic. Who knew I could move like that? You know you want to come and check it out.

(Okay, so that's not what we really look like but check out that intensity and the make up, I think I should try that.)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I had no idea you danced. Good luck with the recital!

PerryPartyOfSix said...

I think that's awesome! Who cares if we are 25! I start dance this weekend and I am totally excited about it. I found a group in our area that is 18 and up.

James +Tami + Max said...

I want to come, I really do. I have decided on a weekend plan but unfortunately its not in Logan. I will call you. Can you record the dance for me or show it to me later? I will do some KArate for you so your not embraced.

Chrissy the Accordionist said...

Hey! I think Doug and I can come! How do we get tickets?