Thursday, February 5, 2015

February

January with its dreary weather and sickness has pushed me into a rut.  Or maybe this is just what regular life is.  I'm not sure.
 
I have been needing some adventure in my life, some fun.  When I fall into these ruts, there's not much to look forward to, so it's time for a change.  On Saturday, Heber was blowing insulation into the house and we needed to get the kids out and entertained.  Big, messy house project with kids, not a good plan.

I went out to this vintage furniture warehouse sale.  I'm not usually one for used things but it was so fun.  There's a corner in our family room that has been driving me crazy for months.  The shelf I had there was just not working.  At the sale, I found a shelf.  I think this may be the first piece of furniture I have bought on my own and that I really liked.  Heber and I usually collaborate on these things.  I'm getting to this place where I know what I like and feel confident about it.  I like the space so much better already.
 

No comments: