We were packing up our house in Lorton, VA and finished with just a few minutes to trick or treat at about two houses. I was exhausted, physically and emotionally. Can you believe that was only a year ago?
Here we are one year later. Oh, what a year it has been and I am still reeling from it all. However, I'm hopeful about our life here. We celebrated Halloween big with all sorts of activities. We pumpkin patched, we made "blue" cookies for Leo, we pumpkin carved and had the cutest little owl and fireman I've ever seen.
![]() |
| We attended the Ward Trunk or Treat |
One of the Moms threw a Halloween party. The kids were so cute and I couldn't help but reminisce about our little Leo the owl. He is growing up so fast.
![]() |
| Some moms with our second babies. Amy has some new little friends. |
![]() |
| My sweet little Amy Owl. |

We've been enjoying the fall colors.

Hanging out at a local nursery
![]() |
| Here we are making the requested "blue cookies" |
Can I fit any more pictures into one post? No. There you have it, Halloween 2014.


















No comments:
Post a Comment