![]() |
| This picture just sums the whole trip up. The kids were troopers. Amy is such a fun girl right now. |
I met Janette years ago in an Irish Dance class. She's known me through several variations of myself. You know what I mean, right? First as a newlywed, as a grad student, and now as a mom. Don't you have variations of yourself? I feel like I learn so much and grow in each phase of life that I'm a different person every few years. We are still in the moving in portion of Virginia and few people really know me and my history. It's nice to have a face to face conversation with someone who does.
We had a very low key trip with lots of good food and conversation. I have to say that my favorite part was just being in the car with Heber and having nothing but time to talk. We've reached a phase in life where there seems to be an infinite number of things to do and needs of little people to be met. It all filled me up and made me feel happy about the world, even if we didn't see or do anything groundbreaking, well, except for that Mennonite Restaurant, that food was pretty life changing. We enjoyed it all immensely.






1 comment:
Loved seeing you guys again!!
Post a Comment