It's our last month in Logan and we've been taking full advantage of all the fun things to do.
I had been waiting for ages to go to the Logan Gardeners Market. I have so many good memories from our grad school days of us going to the market. On most Saturdays, you'll find us there buying up some salsa and a fresh lemonade. We've had company for some of the weeks, my folks and Heb's too. If you make it down there, be sure to try the Crumb Brother's booth.
![]() | ||
| This guy loves riding his bike around. |

Every chance we get we are up in the mountains and on a trail. Even for a short walk, we love being in these mountains.
We've made some major decisions lately and I feel so much less stressed. Even though those plans include a big move in the very near future, I feel very calm about the whole situation. I think knowing what we are doing and not living in limbo anymore makes me feel so much better about the world. And, of course, it's at this moment that our life really settles in her and I feel like I have friends and a routine, just in time to change it all!
And we have these darling little ones. We just love them. Even in all the craziness.
![]() |
| Leo had a very fussy week last week. This is his "it's mine!" face. We discovered 2 molars on Saturday and it all made sense! |











1 comment:
Last month in Logan?! We should plan a get together soon...that is if you guys haven't already left yet! :O
Post a Comment