Monday, June 2, 2014

My New Site...

My new website is finally finished!  It's a new site to showcase my glass work.  I have been working on it forever.  When people ask about what I do, I want a place to send them to.  So here it is....

gentrigreen.com

When I think about how far I've come in the past few years, it's so exciting.  As a stay at home mom, it's difficult to see progress in things.  This is one area that I can see big changes.  I am finding my voice as an artist and I am loving it!

Please go check it out and let me know what you think.





2 comments:

Kate said...

How fantastic! Way to go Gentri!

Emma Jo said...

I am going to check it out right now! I love and appreciate this amazing talent as well as your talent as a beautiful mother and all you have to share about it. What sweet babies you have!