Our sweet little Amy girl is nearly five months old. It feels so crazy to write that because it seems like just last week. Right before my eyes she is growing and changing. Part of me longs for time to slow down so that I can savor this time but the days fly by and the weeks even faster.
Adding Amy to our family has been such a wonderful thing but a huge challenge too. Juggling the demands of two little ones while trying to keep a house together and stay sane has been overwhelming at times. I feel like everywhere I turn there is something that needs to be addressed. I have had a hard time keeping it all together.
When I became a mother, it was one of the hardest transitions I have ever faced. I was trying to learn how to care for this new little one in a new place, all alone. I can tell you, many tears were shed as I tried to figure out this new role. There is so much that changes and I had to address who I was at my core.
Yet, in all of the challenges, there has been so much joy. I love my little ones so much and they bring so much happiness into my life.
I have been a full time mom for two an a half years now and I am so grateful that I can be home with my little ones. It's not the right decision for all but it has been an incredible learning experience for me. As much as they are growing, I am growing too. I love being a mom. There is nothing more important that I will ever do.
| Me and Leo |
![]() |
| Me and Leo |
So, we are five months into this adventure and I know that I need to pause and look at this beautiful little face. She is changing so fast and even rolled over today! Already, she is not my newborn anymore. Can't I just stop time?







1 comment:
So glad you guys found a "moosic" class to attend!
And totally agree with being a mom being the most important thing. I have learned (and am still learning...) so much from it too!
Post a Comment