Thursday, August 29, 2013

Something New

We are expecting a girl in January.  I just knew it.

We had our ultrasound today and our sweet little one wiggled all around as they tried to get shots.  Of course, she put her hand over her face the whole time.  

I have been preparing myself to be the mom of boys.  Heber came from a family of all boys and I have way more nephews.  But, there was always a little hope that there would be a girl.   Can you just imagine the dance classes and glitter that are going to come to our home?  We are so happy.




5 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations! I too am looking forward to dance classes with our little girl. I believe there is something very special between every mother + child, but what a fun chance you have now to experience being a parent of both. Enjoy the girlie shopping! :) p.s. I know Leo's going to be a great big bro!

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

We are all so excited for you!

The Zwahlens said...

Hooray!!! I am so happy for you guys! What a lucky little girl to come to your family!

Kate said...

SO exciting! It's like a whole new world opened up once a girl joined our family...I too am looking forward to the dance classes!

Best wishes for a good rest of pregnancy!

Loni said...

Yes! I can imagine all the dance classes and glitter!!! I am so excited for a girl Green I can't stand it. Of course, she will be best friends with Wren :).