Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkins

Pumpkins one of few Halloween decorations that I actually like.  I just don't really get into skeletons and tombstones and such.   I don't know that you can classify pumpkins as halloween decor, I would group with fall...but I digress.  Who doesn't love a bright orange pumpkin?  And roasted pumpkin seeds aren't too bad either.

 We went out to a pumpkin patch with our friends, the Blake's (who so often show up here on the blog).  
 Leo watched their pup, Boolean, while we picked out pumpkins.



Leo liked the pumpkin.  Can you tell?


We purchased three large pumpkins mostly because we did not purchase any last year (I blame that on being incredibly uncomfortably pregnant).  I am so looking forward to the baked seeds...oh, did I mention that already? 

1 comment:

Jamie Blake said...

That picture of Leo and all the pumpkins is just too precious for words. Glad we were able to come with you!