Sunday, October 21, 2012

One of those...

We had one of those nights. 

Leo was up several times crying.  Was it teething?  Digestion?  Who knows?

The radio downstairs mysteriously came on in the middle of the night.  I woke up confused by who was talking in the house.  It took me a minute to realize what it was and go all the way downstairs to turn in off. 

Leo finally woke up for good at 6 a.m. and wouldn't go back to sleep. 

And to top it off, I woke up with three pimples.  Awesome. 

Let's hope it's better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Loni said...

Oh my goodness! We are living parallel lives....except I have 2 more kids and a different husband.....BUT Ford was up crying all night too and I woke up with a pimple! Life is awesome. Did I mention I have 2 familys and 2 guests coming to dinner?