Sunday, June 24, 2012

First Father's Day


It was Father's Day a week ago but I can't seem to let it pass without writing.  It was Heber's first fathers day.  When Leo was born, I wasn't afraid.  I knew that Heb and I would be in it together and that I would always have support. 

Heber always tells me how happy he is to come home everyday.  He can't wait to see us.  Leo just makes him laugh.  He takes as much joy as I do in watching Leo grow and develop everyday.

Leo especially likes to watch Heb play the guitar.  Leo will sit in front of him and watch one hand then shift over and watch his other hand and back and forth with the biggest smile on his face.  

Heber is a hands on dad.  He gets in there and changes the poopy diapers, reads him stories and even wakes up in the night on weekends (which is a welcome relief for me).

Happy First Father's Day, Heb.  








No comments: