She has been such a good friend to me over the years. Well, she and her sis, Katy, came out for a visit this weekend. I never thought I'd see the day that she'd talk James into watching the kids for a full weekend but she did it. It was fun to have Katy along because she is like my sisters.
We stayed out late, we went everywhere, and walked our legs off. Oh, and we did it in matching shirts. Made me feel young again, not an old mom.
![]() |
| We randomly went to the National Cinco De Mayo celebration. We almost stayed to be part of breaking the world record for most people doing zumba at the same time but we had things to see folks. |
![]() |
| We shopped in Georgetown at H and M and at the Eastern Market. Love having shopping buddies. |
Leo even tolerated it all pretty well. He seemed to like them. Let me just say too, it is so great to travel with other moms. They always have snacks and are prepared for anything that comes up.
Thank you so so much for leaving your families to come for the weekend. It was just what I needed.







1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip! Be sure to let me know next time you're out here and we'll all do City Creek (new mall in downtown SLC) together. I too love shopping buddies. ;)
Post a Comment