Yes, he's moved horizontal, spread his arms wide, and moved his pictures and blanket. It's all beginning now.
Leo's just over 12 weeks old and has officially become a wiggler. During all awake hours, every body part is in motion: arms waving, legs kicking and he's talking up a storm.

He's started rolling onto his side and has become a wild boy.

If he's like this at three months......should I be worried?
His hands are wide open (they've been in fists for a good long time but now, they're opening.)
I was watching videos of him from three months ago and I can't believe the changes that have occurred. He's gone from a very still newborn to our wild talking, smiling, moving little man. How have all of those changes happened in such a short time? It's been so fun for us.
We can't wait to see our family and friends back home!





5 comments:
I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. By one month Lily would scoot forward by pushing with her legs during tummy time. And we would swaddle her when she was sleeping and she would still somehow move around in her crib.
Having a mover is nothing to worry about, they just help you get a workout trying to keep up with them when they are older :) He is adorable!
omGOSH he is a cute baby. can't wait to meet him. and the boys think he looks like uncle hebes. me too. love our leo!
He is BEYOND precious!!! I just love him!! They grow and change so quickly! He is such a darling guy!
You guys are so lucky to have little Leo! He is adorable. It's cute to see Heber as a dad since I've known him since we were babies ourselves! And you are an adorable mommy!
Post a Comment