This year, our friends the Blake's and some other friends joined us in the tradition. How did we not get a picture with them?

The whole burning of grievances got me thinking about the blog. As you may have observed, I don't really write about negative things on the blog that much. I don't want you to think that my life is perfect, I just would rather write abut the things that uplift me, that are inspiring or are happy memories. If you want to hear about all the hard stuff, you'll have to talk to me in person. For now, I'll be writing about all those things that make me happy and leave the grievances for new years.
2 comments:
I'll have to send you some pictures! We have lots! Thanks for the fun tradition. It was actually very relieving.
yep, that's my take for my blog too. Got to keep things movin' and not get too weighed down by the other "stuff."
Post a Comment