I hate losing things. With a passion. I just want it to come back. I finally had a hat that could keep my ears warm in this frozen tundra. But alas, I lost it.
I was wandering around campus running some errands on a warm day (I mean like 40 degrees) and found my hat lost from my pocket. Drat those small coat pockets. We'd had some good times, me and the hat. But it was nowhere to be found. It happened the same day that our lovely university decided to charge me large amounts of money for things I never had to pay for before. I don't know whether to be mad that I have to pay it this semester or to be happy that I didn't have to pay it all the semesters before.
There was only one thing to do...talk my sister into making another. I finally broke down and hired her to do another. I am now the proud new owner of a hat almost exactly the same as my last and that's just how I like it. You know me and change, we don't get along.
So here it is...me modeling the hat. You know you wanted to see it.


Thank you Carly for making me a new one. I have one talented sister. She designs all of her own patterns and designs. In fact, I am going to put in a shameless plug for her online store, visit it online or here. She really is amazing and I'm not ashamed to do some advertising, I did get the hat at a very discounted rate.
Now my ears will be nice and toasty until June when it finally stops snowing. Thank goodness for that.
2 comments:
GORGEOUS :)!
LOOKS SO GREAT ON YOU. like amazingly great. and I am so FLATTERED that you loved it so much. oh, and thanks for the shameless plug.
Post a Comment