It's been several weeks since my last post. It's not that my life is overly busy (it was spring break last week, yay!) or that I have nothing to write about - there is stuff going on but I just haven't gotten it up on the computer.
It's getting closer to the end of the semester and everywhere I turn people are talking about resumes, internships and their future career. With all of this around me, it has obviously crossed my mind too. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about what I want to do with my life and who I want to be down the road. I think everyone comes to that point and has to make a decision.
How did you know what you wanted to do with you life?
1 comment:
?????
I have to have someone show me or make up my mind for me. I am a follower.
Post a Comment