So, I'm the gospel doctrine teacher in my married student ward. Not a bad calling. I don't mind teaching, it takes some time and effort but I enjoy it most of the time.
In January we shifted to the Old Testament. One of my favorite books. I have taken a couple of institute classes and generally found peace in the words. The only problem is that every time I take an Old Testament class things go horrendously wrong in my life, not just little things, major and it happens every time.
I jokingly mentioned this the first Sunday I was teaching in January. Oh, I was joking then but am dead serious now. Darn that Old Testament.
1 comment:
Oh dear! I hope everything is alright! Please do your best to avoid those darn plagues and boils! I love that you aren't scared of the Old Testament...it terrifies me!
Post a Comment