Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas in Review

It's hard to believe that Christmas has passed and it's time to start back to school. I so look forward to Christmas every year and it's hard to see it pass. I had a great time at far too many family parties, a baby blessing and eating delicious food.

We braved the unusually cold weather to see the lights on temple square.


Heber pampered me with a new purse and all of the items in a purse (I married such a wonderful guy) and I pampered him with a new huge computer moniter (we like our computer gear). Still, I'm almost sad that his favorite gift was a set of magnets.

My sister was in town with her family to bless her new baby. It's so rare for all of my sibblings to be home. We had nephews running all around playing together, time to talk and cook and laugh.

Mom made the most beautiful blessing dress for the new babe with hand tatted lace - a long lost art made with knots.

And that was our holiday. I'm already looking forward to next year.

No comments: