Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Holiday Season

Well, the semester is finally over. It's been done for almost a week. It ended with a bit of frustration, Is it too much to ask for professors to give you actual feedback on projects and papers that have been slaved over and perfected? I'm trying not to be mad about it.

Heb and I still seem to be just as busy but instead of homework it's dancing (for me), video games (for him), Christmas shopping and holiday gatherings. Ahh, Christmas time is finally here. It is my favorite time of the year.


(We love the slightly Charlie Brown real trees.)

We've been decorating the house (more pictures to come) and trying to get ready for Christmas. It seems like the older I get the more there is to do. More gifts to buy, more things to cook, more things to attend. I can't complain though, there is nothing better than sitting at a table with good friends, eating a beautiful meal and laughing together. I hope for many more of those times to come.

1 comment:

Amy Lynn said...

Perfectly perfect. I love this time of year as well. The smells, the decorations...it makes even the cold and snow look beautiful!