Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Movies

I have been loving cheesy old Christmas movies this week. Not the classic ones like It's a Wonderful Life but the really bad made for TV ones.

Did you ever watch A Mom For Christmas? So great. Manequins coming to life, over the top acting, and Olivia Newton John. I like it. I wonder if I can find a version of it this year. Hmm.


What's your favorite cheesy Christmas movie?

6 comments:

Trent and Richelle said...

Holy cow, "A mom for Christmas" is my absolute FAVORITE! I always talk about it and nobody ever knows what I'm talking about. We have a really old VCR tape of it and just yesterday I was thinking that I need to go look for it. When I find it we will invite you guys over for a party!

Amy Lynn said...

I can't get enough of "A Christmas Story"...I've seen it 3 million times and I still laugh out loud! Charlie Brown's Christmas actually lulled me to sleep this year...not enough action.

Loni said...

I have to say that I love White Christmas. Singing, dancing, love, the Binger....ahhh. Steve, however, does not. boo hoo to him.

Lacey Sue said...

Never saw that one...sounds...interesting ;)!!!
Mine is "Muppet Christmas Carol!"

wendys said...

I just stumbled onto your blog from Amy's... I hope you don't mind. I just have to comment that I've actually seen A mom for Christmas! I was commenting to Mike the other day that I need more Christmas episodes of Little House on the Prairie. He didn't quite get the need for watching lame 80's Christmas specials, so I am glad to see that I'm not the only one who likes them!

christy said...

I love Christmas Vacation and Christmas Story!!