Monday, August 11, 2008

Portland


Heber and I are so excited for our trip out to Portland this week. We didn't think we would take a vacation this year but we just needed to get out of town for a few days before school starts up again. Who doesn't need a vacation here and there?

We are looking forward to seeing a city that we really like and family, Nate, Nikki, Addie and Carter. Only half as exciting as seeing them will be going to my favorite store, the Paper Source. Of course it has only existed on the east coast, I discovered it in D.C. Their brand new Portland store will be opening the same weekend that we will be there. What luck! Combining creative ideas and fabulous paper, two things I can't live without, the Paper Source is amazing.

We can't wait to chase Carter around the house, to see Addie's new projects, for Heber and Nathan to talk "nerd," to run with Nikki, to finally experience Fry's, to go clamming on the coast, to walk through all the cute little shops and to eat Tillamook ice cream!

Portland!

1 comment:

James +Tami + Max said...

Hurray a vacation!! Its going to be fun. I want to hear all about it and see all your pictures.