We had an evening four years in the making on Saturday. Four years ago we had tickets to go see Riverdance, something I've wanted to go to for years. Heber's Grandma unexpectedly passed away and we had to travel out to California and missed the show. Heber tried to get tickets in another city but they stopped touring. It was literally the last show in North America ever.
Last year they rebooted the show again and started touring. I was so excited to see that they were coming to Virginia but never expected to be able to go. Heber surprised me with tickets for Mother's Day to see it at Wolf Trap.
It was such a good show. They've added some other genres of dance to it, flamenco dancing, traditional tap. It made me all nostalgic for my Logan dancing days. How many hours did I spend dancing in the Wittier Center with Inishfre? So many good memories.


1 comment:
Hi Gentri. This is Julie (Hales) Meyers. I really enjoy your blog! We are heading up to the DC area next week and are planning to do all the touristy things. I was wondering if you have any tips for doing it with kiddos or favorite kid-friendly places/parks that we should check out while there. You can e-mail me at juliehmeyers@gmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment