Friday, November 22, 2013

November...

Where did November go?  For that matter, where did October go?  Shouldn't it be like October 15th?  I opened my planner this morning and the marker as on the week of Oct. 16th.  See, to me, it's still October (and yes, I still use a paper planner.  There's something so nice about writing it down and seeing it on paper.)

We have been in our new/old place for a couple of weeks and we are still working on the boxes.  I've been working on some big projects in the interim and just haven't been able to get the house together too.

Last Thursday, I took the Real Estate exam and passed!  I am just so relieved that I'm done with that.  It's been a long haul watching the videos, studying and trying to keep up with all of the other craziness going on.  So, I guess I'll be getting my license so that I can sell our place when the time comes.  I don't plan on becoming an actual, practicing realtor anytime soon.
One of the best things about moving back is being able to hang out with old friends.  Leo has really liked getting to know new friends.  We made a trip down to the Willow Park Zoo with some new/old buddies to see the Reindeer on display.  Leo had a ball and I loved catching up with some old friends.

We celebrated Leo's birthday this weekend and I can't believe that I will have a 2 year old.  He's growing right up. 

We've been getting outside on walks as much as possible.  We know how long and cold winter will be so we are taking advantage of outside time. 



Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  Where has this fall gone? 

1 comment:

Kate said...

I didn't know the Willow Park Zoo has reindeer! Maybe we can still squeeze in a trip before it truly becomes freezing out. Oh, and welcome back to LOGAN! ;)