I am not a huge fan of water activities. Swimming, meh. Waterskiing, meh. Pretty much all of them. I'm not sure why. We weren't big water people growing up, I guess.
Leo loves it.
I took him to the splash pad today and he ran right through all of the water. Big sprinklers, small ones, he loved them and ran through them all. He ran until he was shivering and had blue lips.
He was so tired by the end that he passed out in the car with crumbs all over his face.
I guess we are going to have a water loving summer then. Maybe I'll grow to like it. It really can't be a bad thing in hot and humid weather, right?




1 comment:
I feel the same way about water :). We just weren't water people growing up! But Leo is a cute boy! Can't wait to have him here and running through the sprinkler with my kiddos!
Post a Comment