Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tables and Growing Up


On Monday, I went to Ikea and bought a small table and chairs for Leo.  We set it up in time for Family Home Evening and Leo went from chair to chair all evening.  
 
Since then, he's sitting at that table every time we're downstairs.  Cars, his favorite things to play with, are running back and forth all day. 

It's strange seeing it sitting in the corner.  More than anything, it signifies the growing up that is going on here. We've hit the 18 month mark.  And that's brought changes too.  He went to nursery for the first time.  He's growing up.
I can already imagine the adventures and learning that are going to happen at this table.  I'm glad for this new phase.  Now, I need to go grab some crayons, it's time to draw pictures.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh, I love kid table and chairs sets. We bought our first set around Christmas time last year and have been using it constantly ever since for eating, crafts, and homework! :)