Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The curse of the PP


According to Heber, his church pants are cursed.  As he said, "the curse of the piddle pants."

On Friday we picked up a pair of Heb's dress pants that have been at the cleaners for a while.  Ok, so it took him a few weeks to get them there and a couple to pick them up.  Heber and I have never been very good at drycleaning things.

For the second time in a row, Leo has leaked all over his newly cleaned pants.  The first time was weeks before that led to dropping them off at the cleaners and the second was just this last sunday. 

We were sitting in church and I looked over and thought, my those pants look wet.  Leo has been drooling alot lately but that couldn't be it, right?

Oh no.  It was leakage.  Leakage in a very unfortunate location for Heber.  It may have appeared that Heb had had an accident.  He. He.

So now we are sending them back to the cleaners.  I'm waiting on the edge of my seat to see what happens next time he wears them.  

It's a good thing Leo's so cute.
Here's a shot of them together working on climbing stairs.

2 comments:

wendys said...

Ha Ha!

michaelstubbs said...

Children target certain things, I think. Poor pants.