I watched my second set of fireworks tonight. Not like the big, flashy D.C. show, but a small one from the comfort of my front porch. It reminded me of sitting on the back lawn in Grantsville with homemade pineapple ice cream and watching my hometown show. At the end, you could hear folks all across town clapping and cheering.
On the 4th we watched a huge fireworks show on the banks of the Potomac River. Millions of people were watching in person and more tuned in on TV to the show. The fireworks were the largest I've ever seen. But instead of the show, I spent most of the time watching my Leo. It's so different with him here. I get to see the world through his eyes and I love it.
![]() |
| Look at those eyes. Just watching. |
Happy Fourth of July all!







No comments:
Post a Comment