Our baby Leo was born. We are finally home from the hospital and so thankful (and tired, but don't tell him I said that). He made his arrival at 3:38 a.m. and weighed 9 pounds 4 ounces. Our Burrito Baby. Ready to head home
Loving the carseat
21 comments:
JaNae Campbell
said...
He is beautiful... and looks so healthy. So happy for you!
YAY!! Congratulations!! He is so handsome and I cant wait to see him when I get back! I hope you have an easy recovery an dont hesitate to tell people you need to sleep! Thinking of you! Sheree Storrer
I am so glad that he is here safe and sound and that you are just at home chillin now, as a family of three! He really is one of the most darling babies I have ever seen. Those cheeks! Congrats!!!
Oh Gen!!! He is perfect in every way!! So handsome!!! (I weighed 9 lbs 4 oz too at birth, hehee)! CONGRATS to you guys, love him, squish him, treasure him!! Well done, he is angelic!
21 comments:
He is beautiful... and looks so healthy. So happy for you!
awe what a cutie. hope you are enjoying being home with him :)
YAY!! Congratulations!! He is so handsome and I cant wait to see him when I get back! I hope you have an easy recovery an dont hesitate to tell people you need to sleep! Thinking of you!
Sheree Storrer
Congrats mommy! He' beautiful...in a manly way of course.
Oh, I am in LOVE. He looks like a doll. Congrats!
Congrats! He is so handsome!
Gentri, he is adorable! I'm so happy for you. I hope all is well!
Beautiful! So happy for you.
Congrats! He's a cute one!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations you guys! He is beautiful! Enjoy every moment, even the sleep deprived ones, they grow too fast.
He is beautiful and I love those chubby cheeks. Can't wait to see him and hope you're recovering well.
I am so glad that he is here safe and sound and that you are just at home chillin now, as a family of three! He really is one of the most darling babies I have ever seen. Those cheeks! Congrats!!!
Oh Gen!!! He is perfect in every way!! So handsome!!! (I weighed 9 lbs 4 oz too at birth, hehee)! CONGRATS to you guys, love him, squish him, treasure him!! Well done, he is angelic!
Congratulations!!! He is adorable!
Congratulations Gentry! so happy for you!
Congrats you two!! He is a lucky little guy to have you and he is adorable!!
Ooh. A nine-pounder. Nice work.
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you guys. He is so cute!
Aww he is so cute! Congrats. I cant wait to get to know this little guy better...through blog stalking that is!
He is so adorable, and love the name!
He and Grant can be 9 pound baby buddies. :)
May you and enjoy Heber enjoy this special time.
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Glad he came healthy and safe!
Post a Comment